Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Idle

Most days in the empty office, it feels as though I’m in between time..in between thoughts...in between two worlds ...in between memories...only momentarily slipping into reality to taste the bitterness of ‘un-productivity’. I have always been super slow...it makes me wonder how I move at all. Sometimes, I am unsure what needs to be done and feel stuck in the moment....in its emptiness with only a clock tower and a few far away buildings filling the stretch of my vision. The blue sky with scattered clouds is the best of all that I like. I feel so idle...and it feels kind comforting but the logical brain lets me know, that I must do something.

3 comments:

  1. hehe.. are you idling around when you're supposed to be working? =D

    Ya, sometimes your brain refuses to work. I've had that issue too quite a lot. When that happens I'd usually stare at the blue sky or at the green paddy field or listen to some lively music and try to recharge my brain's dead batteries. hehe.. funny though.. it works 99%.. least for me. =D

    PS: Don't your vistas include green rolling hills? I heard from Scribbler's lil bro that there are lotsa hills out there.. like our Hill Country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Harumi. Apologies about the late reply. I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this problem...oh, I was talking about the view from my office window. Its not much to see from here being in the middle of the city! But yes, other parts are generally green and beautiful..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob and no worries. ^__^

    Oh is that so? Yep, cities are concrete jungles, no wonder people get stressed so easily and often.

    Yep. And If you'd get a chance, don't forgetta capture that beautiful greenery and post here, ok? ^__^

    ReplyDelete