It is Sunday early morning and the house is still sleeping. I’m here sitting in my small study trying to get on with the paper that is due soon. The day is slowly breaking as Denzel comes to join me and squeezes next to me in the oversized chair. It’s his favorite and I’m sitting on it, but he lets me anyway. These are my precious moments; those that make me feel content and quietly happy. Although it is difficult to deal with work spilling in to Sundays, it feels comforting when your more than averaged sized pet decides to snooze on your arm (never mind his 6kgs of furry weight), happily purring away while sitting on your lap. Life is good sometimes, even when it is not that great.
After a long time I'm reading ur blogs...It's always good to read em..keep posting..I missed u.. :)
ReplyDeleteK
I missed you reading them too...thanks for reading!. <3
ReplyDelete