Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stagnant


Sometimes the days are dreary even when the sun light is plentiful. Today is one of those days. Actually, the last few days have been. Sometimes, every idea we have is a bad one, every song we hear is a sad one and life is out of sync and every step is an uphill battle. No amount of effort is enough to make that blessed break through. It would have been fine if we had all the time in the world to sit it out. To wait patiently till it all fell into place.  But time as we know it is forever passing us by.
Nothing seems comforting on a day like this.  My mind has already rejected any hope of seeing the light. All I can do is wait and put an end to this futile struggle.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely worded. Guess we all face days of these once in a while. But sometimes I feel we're stuck in a rut so even when there's a solution or 2 we don't often see them. Mind is a strange thing. The more variety we give, the more active it becomes. So is the brain.

    Do something out of ordinary.. but enjoy every moment of it. I'm sure the problem will be fixed and your mood will be back in high spirits, before you know it. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harumi. You are right.. I've been contemplating the same thoughts lately. Life needs to have some variety and colour in it..otherwise it gets so dull too easily. Hope I can find the right balance..:)

    ReplyDelete