This weekend I day dreamed a lot. During our many kilometers of driving through many a farmlands, lush green forests, roads lined with wild flowers... I dreamt of a having a little cottage to live in, on top of a small hilltop over looking acres of greenery dotted with sheep. I figured out the exact areas I'd love to live in, we'd be close to a nearby village and preferably have a white picket fence lined with overgrown wildflowers: those white and yellow ones. In this scenario we'd be having alternative employment, those which let us work from home and have no need to commute to the big city on a daily basis. We"d also have a wide selection of animals as pets... and our own patch of vegetables for sustainable living. I suppose I could go on adding more and more details but I suppose I should retrieve my head from the clouds and plant my feet firmly on the ground now. It's Monday tomorrow. Real life awaits..:)
Cool.. took a nice virtual tour through a dreamland. :) I too would love to have a house like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd it'll be nice if the entire world return to that type of place. The word stress can be omitted for good then.
Oh my perfect life..!
ReplyDelete