So I have been
silent for some time now. Three months have passed by since the submission of
my ME thesis. Now, looking back it feels like a dream and all very irrelevant.
I don’t know why we let things overwhelm us unnecessarily when all things are
merely things that pass away with time. I should have known that things would
be okay in the end. I love that movie we watched some weeks ago in an
unexplainable sort of way – “The best exotic Marigold hotel”. One of best
quotes from that movie to me was this:
“Everything will
be alright in the end. If it’s not alright, then it’s not yet the end”. I know it sounds clichéd, but it has a ring of
truth to it. Perhaps I just like to believe it.
For me another phase or life has begun. Everything feels different, yet the same. More and more I’m dwelling into myself in the
hope of finding myself. I haven’t been very vigorous or methodical about this
but perhaps I need to be because I feel that I need to discover myself with
some urgency.
And so maybe I’ll start writing again...
That's a very nice quote indeed. :) Glad you spent some time relaxing.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's cool, making an endeavor to find yourself. We always think that we know everything about ourselves until what we think don't seem to match with what we do. :D Then again.. both life and the mind tend to be more unpredictable than anything else.
And yep, do keep writing sis. You'll discover a lot by doing so. :)
Thanks sis. I sure hope to. I'm glad you like the quote as well! You should watch the movie if you already haven't. :)
ReplyDelete