Monday, January 13, 2014

All I really want



I want to be able to create something. Anything. I want to reach somebody inside their mind, in their heart and feel a connection. I want to be able to look at the world with a sparkle in my eye. I want all my smiles to reach my eyes. I want to be heard. Truly heard. I want to be handled with care and tenderness. I want to have conversations with no words but with expressions.  I want to write down every whimsical thing I feel. I want to be seen for who I am and not be affected by what you think. I want to know that another person is just like me. Vulnerable. Shy. A little confused. A little lonely. A little crazy. A little too sane and a little too critical.  I want to never forget the playfulness that I once had. I want to love life. I want to spread love. I want to be remembered. I want to be inspired. I want to inspire. I want to help somebody. Anybody. I want to make this world a little better. I want to laugh till my sides hurt. I want to be loved till I feel like I might cry. I want to have hope. I want to be a hero in my Son’s eyes and even if I fail in all I do, I want him to know that I loved him best.

No comments:

Post a Comment