Anyone ever said to me is hand written on the first page of the book by Oprah Winfrey – ‘Words that matter’, a book that was gifted to me by an aunt, one of the most amazing women I have met in my life. These words are those that I go to when my days are filled with darkness and I am lost even to myself.
Darling H,
To me, you are a woman of substance. I acknowledge your greatness. I genuinely admire you and have deep respect for you.
Will always love you!
J Nandi
(Nov 2011)
These words deeply touch me and every time I read them, I am moved close to tears for I know that in someone’s eyes I am enough...
wow :)
ReplyDeleteMore than enough.. and wow indeed. To receive such compliments by a person you consider very highly is indeed a great thing.
ReplyDeleteSincere praise is quite rare these days in a world that revolves around flattery. You're lucky to have such a wonderful aunt. :)